Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Cream, Docosanol 10% - 0.07 oz
Item No. 0350499
Abreva Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time. While other products just soothe, Abreva works quickly by penetrating deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus. Abreva comes in a tube or pump, and uses the same formula for each.
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips
- Shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms
- Delivers best results when treated at the first tingle
- Penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus
- Contains 2 grams of cream
|Product Name||Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Cream, Docosanol 10% - 0.07 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.